1) There was lots of sewing and I updated the store on 11/10 and 11/29.
2) A fun work party at the Walker Art Center.
3) We had Thanksgiving with Chris’ mom at our place. I cooked a turkey for the first time with a little help from my favorite celebrity chef. Yum!
4) We also saw Fantastic Mr. Fox on Monday night! It was great! Kylie was my favorite and Jarvis Cocker as Petey was nice surprise!
5) We also reorganized our place and I almost completed rearranging my sewing studio. There will be pictures of that to come! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and month too!